We understand that online shopping introduces certain challenges to our customers. In order to address shipping concerns, we now have a protection option available through Navidium. Choosing to opt into shipping protection allows us to send you a replacement order if your package is lost or damaged. In cases when a replacement item is no longer available, we will issue a refund to the original payment method.
When Should I file a claim?
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org when:
- Orders are delivered to the incorrect address.
- Orders have not moved or updated tracking in more than 5 business days
- Orders have been lost or marked as ‘lost’ by the carrier.
- Orders marked as 'delivered' by the carrier are missing more than 3 business days.
- Orders damaged in transit.
- Order missing items due to packages being damaged or tampered with during transit.
What is not covered with Navidium?
- Missing orders due to incorrect or insufficient address information provided at checkout.
- Orders are not considered lost due to weather or carrier delays.
- Orders that have already been replaced or refunded under Navidium Shipping Protection. If you're experiencing further shipping issues please contact your shipping carrier directly.
Contact customer service to file a claim.
- Subject line: "Shipping Protection Claim " or “Order Lost”
- Your order number - Which can be found in your order confirmation email.
- Description of issue.
- Photo of damage if available.
- Any useful information that supports your claim.
- Opting-out of shipping protection means we will not have replacement or refund options available for lost packages. This includes orders that are marked delivered by the carrier, but not received.
- Shipping protection is non-refundable.
- Shipping protection can not be canceled after an order has shipped.
- Lost or damaged packages will not be reshipped if no protection was purchased.
- Lost or damaged packages will not be refunded if no protection was purchased.
- In cases with multiple orders or items; based on information that supports your claim, shipments will be replaced/refunded on a case by case basis.
- We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud, and/or abuse.