This Native American handcrafted ring was cast using .925 Sterling Silver casting and finished with a hand polishing technique by one of the jewelry artists in our Co-op. Wearing this piece connects you with our culture and shows your support to the future of Native American art.
This SkyWeaver design is inspired by the ancient, powerful geometric patterns of abstract expressionism woven into the livelihood of the southwestern Native people. SkyWeaver is a tribute to the emergence of life, as sky and water meet, they form the ideal balance of nature as the contrast of dark and light capture the essence of time. Intriguing, yet neutral, it will fit without domineering, made for a modern woman with ancient roots.
- Sterling Silver
- SkyWeaver Original Design by Mathew James
- Hand Crafted in the USA by Native American Indian jewelry artist
- Navajo Rug Pattern Made from Sterling Silver .925 Casting
- Certificate of Authenticity included and guaranteed by TSKIES Native Art Co-op Gallery
- Show your support for our culture with this authentic Native made jewelry